Analize Data from the original document (Infopath Form)

Apr 7, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Hi,
that is an amazing tool! Thanks to all developers for that. I watched videos, downloaded the project and was able to create all necessary workflows in 2 days!

I understand how to save and retrieve data from the Association and Initiation forms. Is there any way to retrieve data from the original document (InfoPath Form) that initiated that workflow?

Coordinator
Apr 7, 2009 at 3:57 PM

For Initiation forms you can use SPContext.Current.Item to get the list item that the workflow is operating on. Version 1.1 that will be released later has some more metadata properties so you can write this.ListItem instead.

Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,

Wouter van Vugt

Technology Evangelist

Email: wouter@code-counsel.net
Mobile: +31 (6) 438 317 12
Weblog: http://blogs.code-counsel.net/wouter

Code Counsel

Sharing Knowledge With Passion

Sent: dinsdag 7 april 2009 16:47
To: Wouter van Vugt
Subject: Analize Data from the original document (Infopath Form) [wss3workflow:52563]

Hi,
that is an amazing tool! Thanks to all developers for that. I watched videos, downloaded the project and was able to create all necessary workflows in 2 days!

I understand how to save and retrieve data from the Association and Initiation forms. Is there any way to retrieve data from the original document (InfoPath Form) that initiated that workflow?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wss3workflow@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email wss3workflow@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 7, 2009 at 4:51 PM
Thanks a lot for a prompt response.