Problem using Association Form

May 26, 2009 at 2:23 AM

I have a workflow project similar to the sample project, but I cannot get my Association Form to work unless the TPG: Workflow Forms Sample Feature is activated?  I did copy some code from the Sample project, but I've searched all over for any references to it in my code but can't find it.  If the Sample Feature is not activated, I don't get any association form (other than the initial one for naming workflow, setting up lists, etc.).  But if i activate the Sample Feature I get my custom Association form and all is well.  any ideas?

Coordinator
May 26, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Can you post your workflow.xml and elements.xml file?

Chris

May 26, 2009 at 4:30 PM

I fixed the problem by just adding a new Configuration Control and using that instead of the one i had copied from the sample project.  Not sure what the root cause of the problem was but it's fixed for me now.  thanks,

josh

Coordinator
May 26, 2009 at 4:34 PM
If it isn't broken (anymore), don't fix it :)

Van: jgmeyer [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Verzonden: di 26-5-2009 18:31
Aan: Wouter van Vugt
Onderwerp: Re: Problem using Association Form [wss3workflow:57422]

I fixed the problem by just adding a new Configuration Control and using that instead of the one i had copied from the sample project. Not sure what the root cause of the problem was but it's fixed for me now. thanks,

josh

Read the full discussion online <http://wss3workflow.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=57422&ANCHOR#Post194342> .

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed] <mailto:[email removed]?subject=[wss3workflow:57422]> )

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings <http://www.codeplex.com/site/discussions/project/unsubscribe/wss3workflow> on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com