This project is read-only.

wss3workflow and wspbuilder

Aug 13, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Hello,

in the tutorial video, how do you create a wsp file? Do you use wspbuilder, if so, how can i use it with respect to your video tutorial to create a .wsp file?

thanks

Coordinator
Aug 13, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Hi,

Nope, I use a custom MS Build script. The sample project includes one. It performs roughly the same tasks.

Best regards,

Wouter van Vugt
MVP Visual Studio Tools for Office

Envelope

wouter@code-counsel.net

Telephone

+31 6  438 317 12

icon_twitter

@woutervugt

RSS

http://blogs.code-counsel.net/wouter

Logo 7 cm

Code Counsel

Critical Path Training

CPT

Sharing Knowledge with Passion
www.code-counsel.net

Your fastest way up the SharePoint learning curve!
www.criticalpathtraining.com

Sent: donderdag 13 augustus 2009 23:27
To: Wouter van Vugt
Subject: wss3workflow and wspbuilder [wss3workflow:65516]

Hello,

in the tutorial video, how do you create a wsp file? Do you use wspbuilder, if so, how can i use it with respect to your video tutorial to create a .wsp file?

thanks

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wss3workflow@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email wss3workflow@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Aug 15, 2009 at 1:47 AM

I'm using it wil wsp builder and it works fine.  Just create the project as described in the demo.  Right click on the project and use the WSP Builder menu.  I've not seen any issues.