This project is read-only.
1

Resolved

Feature Activation Failure

description

Hi,
 
First - THANK YOU. This seems to solve a lot of the plumming.
(Logged incorrectly under discussions)
 
I have worked through the first two videos no problem and have sucessfully created the workflow with association / initiation controls and logging.
 
I have completed the development on video 3 but get the following error in the evnt log when I re-activate the workflow. Seems it is the dependency that was added...
 
Insufficient SQL database permissions for user '' in database 'SharePoint_Config' on SQL Server instance 'myinstance'. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below.
 
The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'proc_putObject', database 'SharePoint_Config', schema 'dbo'.
 
The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'proc_putDependency', database 'SharePoint_Config', schema 'dbo'.
 
The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'proc_putDependency', database 'SharePoint_Config', schema 'dbo'.
 
The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'proc_putDependency', database 'SharePoint_Config', schema 'dbo'.
 
Side note: The error referers to database: 'SharePoint_Config' but the WSS site uses 'SgrpEss_WSS_Content'
 
Regards
Jaco

file attachments

comments

jacodv wrote Jul 30, 2008 at 3:52 PM

I have fixed the problem.

My site was running under a service account and this caused the permission denied error. I changed to a new account that has the necesary permission

Jaco

wrote Aug 1, 2008 at 10:00 AM

wrote Feb 14, 2013 at 1:12 AM

wrote May 16, 2013 at 6:13 AM

wrote May 16, 2013 at 6:13 AM

wrote Jun 14, 2013 at 8:44 AM